Wanted: 65-yearold Imeldist classmates

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Crusade

Over the past couple of years, I have been trying to teach my mother to use e-mail. Since she's in Baguio while I'm in Manila, I don't get the chance to coach her for long periods. She easily gets tired staring at the monitor so I get to coach her just around half an hour when I'm in Baguio. And that's not very often.

Long story short: I've been trying to find ways to motivate her to e-mail more often so she gets used to it.

And finally, she found one good motivation: To write her long lost elementary classmates.

Thus, this blog which aims to find her classmates and get in touch with them through e-mail. And then later, maybe even through skype or yahoo messenger! (?)

Let's see how it will go.

Goodluck to us, Mom!

edwin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home